Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Schedule!

   I am introducing a new schedule... That I am sure you will like! Here it goes:

   We are going to have 3 days of the week that I will do (and that doesn't mean I will always keep my promise!)
   Starting soon, we are going to have thisschedule:

   Tract Tuesday (how to hand out a tract, and then how to hand out a tract and start a conversation, featuring several different ways, and also, different tracts you can use!) 

   The Wednesday blog post, which will answer a question each time, and discuss a topic. 

   And last but not least: Fearless but Fearful Friday. This is a witnessing clip. I'll explain the name...: Fearless, meaning to be fearless as we go about preaching the Gospel. 
   Fearful, fearing God, but not man. 

Thats all! tell me what you think! 

-Olivia, Luke 15:10 & 1 Corinthians 4: 10-14 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to state what you think. Before you comment, I will say:
1: All comments will be moderated.
2: There must be a respectful spelling of God's name, (with a capitol G)
3: There will be no cussing.

Please understand this before you comment. Thanks, and have a great day!