Saturday, June 29, 2013

Will God judge?

  The answer is yes. And thats the post for today folks. 
(And oh, I am very sorry for not posting, I ave been busy, and just anytime I have time, I can;t put my whole self into it, and in order for me to write to convict people, and myself, I have to throw my full weight into it.)
 
  Just kidding! Alright, my older sister leads a Bright Lights group (Tomorrowsforefathers.com) and she has a friend and I leading a small group. We each have three girls. This past week I was with them, in our room, and I was asking for Bible reading, and insights. My three girls, Shelby, TyRonda, and Mikaela. I asked around and TyRonda and Shelby had none, I turned to Mikaela, and she said, 'Yes!' 
I asked what insights she had, and she said she has been reading in Revelations, and she said it was her favorite and most complicated book in the bible, I said it was! Revelations is a complicated book in the bible, and you have to have a deeper understanding in the Word to deeply understand that book! 
She said her insight was that God was going to come back, and judge everyone. 
   Can I stop for a brief moment and tell you how much this scares me? God is coming back to judge, now ponder that, literally, set a stopwatch for 30 seconds, and imagine being in heaven, and God starts to judge someone you had the chance to witness too, or even hand a tract too, and you hadn't because you didn't feel like it, or you were afraid of what they might think of you, when really you just needed to be courageous, stand up, and share the Gospel. I have done this many times, and one particular time I failed to follow the command to share my faith with two Firemen, and I was kicking myself for a long time after that. 
   Now this scenario, imagine it. God looks down upon this person who you failed to share your faith with, and He says, "depart from me, ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you." 
   The sinner trys to argue, and says, "Lord Lord, I was looking, but no one shared." 
   Imagine hearing those words, its scary for me. When I get to Heaven, I want people who I have reached to be entering into those wide pearly gates, and walking upon those streets of gold! 
   Now there is cming a time when God will judge the world in righteousness! And the bible clearly states that none are righteouss except for God. 
    Just ponder this thought, people are going to hell, and as true believers, we don't care, where they go, so we don't reach them.


   Don't agree? shoot me an email and I will reply: luke15.10ministry@gmail.com 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to state what you think. Before you comment, I will say:
1: All comments will be moderated.
2: There must be a respectful spelling of God's name, (with a capitol G)
3: There will be no cussing.

Please understand this before you comment. Thanks, and have a great day!