Friday, June 7, 2013

This blog is to encourage and equip christians to evangelize in faith, in purity, in holiness, Godliness, testimony, and do it biblically, the way Jesus did it!

   As my title says: to encourage and equip people to evangelize in faith, in purity, in holiness, Godliness, testimony, and to do it biblically, the way Jesus did it!
  I hope you will be encourages by this site, and be ready and on fire and have a zeal and a passion for souls in need as a christian!
   A longer post is coming up soon! I have to get my site fixed first though!

A sister in Christ, -Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to state what you think. Before you comment, I will say:
1: All comments will be moderated.
2: There must be a respectful spelling of God's name, (with a capitol G)
3: There will be no cussing.

Please understand this before you comment. Thanks, and have a great day!